Registered JCI MCE Charity Eco Run 2016

I just registered to participate in JCI Charity Eco Run 2016. The event will be held on 9th October 2016 at Hutan Rekreasi, Ayer Keroh, Melaka and the distance is 5km. Before this, I've think to much whether to participate or not. It is because the fee is a bit expensive. RM60.00 for 5 kilometer is a bit expensive. But I think I need to participate because my first running event is last year JCI Melaka Eco Run. The organizer is same and the place is familiar for me as I've run every week at that place. I've my own target to improve my personal best (PB). 

Hopefully I could run below 40 minute as last year my record is 47:54 minute for those 5.14 kilometer and average pace is 9:19minutes/km. I think I could beat the past record but I hope I could pass below 40 minutes as last week performance is 44:10 minutes for 5.57 kilometer and average pace is 7:56. I need to run around at least 7:50 min/kilometer. That's all. For more info, go to JCI Melaka Charity Eco Run at http://jcimce.org/

No comments

Powered by Blogger.